tilt in window parts needed

A contractor from Bradenton Florida says:
looking for replacement clips/latches for tilt in windows and glazing material. See photos attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your tilt latch/lock combo looks like our 26-431P, but I'm not sure what your glazing is. You'll need to remove a small and undamaged sample, then submit a picture of its end profile to us. Seeing the shape of the end profile is essential, which is why the sample has to be undamaged. If it's too broken apart then we won't be able to help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)