tilt key for sliding glass storm windows

A home owner from Michigan says:

Hi, I received an order with five tilt keys/part 95-236. The swisco video shows how to install them in a stamped screen window frame. In my case, the glass window frame is metal, the opening is 3/16" but the frame is not stamped. There are spring points on both sides of the window frame which hold the tilt key into the frame. 

Please help me find the correct part and find a video which shows how to replace the parts. I have three windows to fix. (BTW, the Storm Window Latches from this same order were easy to install. They were the right size and part.)

These two pictures show intact parts from another window. This is the part which I want to replace X5. I do not know how to remove the broken parts parts from the windows.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P5060757.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P5060758.JPG

I spoke with Casey Rosevelt from your staff who recommended the parts in the 1-3-19 order. I will check the video: storm windows latches and corners.

I have had the windows repaired by a local hardware. Cost: $36 for 4 windows. Thank you for your help to purchased the needed repair parts. Pat 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm happy to hear that the parts we recommended worked out for you. Please let us know if you have any other repair questions. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.