tilt latch

A quick learner from queens says:
need help finding this left and right
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201114_121519.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 26-337 immediately comes to mind based on past discussions; but it would depend on all the dimensions, including the hole spacing. The only other possibility is the 26-334. The chief difference between these two sets of tilt latches is that distance between the first mounting hole and the edge of the latch from which the tooth protrudes. For the 26-337, that distance is 13/16"; for the 26-344, it's 3/4". Compare both to see what matches with what you have.

Even then, we don't have any kind of tilt latch with that wide flange your old ones have, so you'll want to be sure these replacement tilt latches fit your sash frame correctly. I can't be absolutely certain either of these latch pairs will work as a replacement, but they are the best bets we have in my estimation. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.