tilt latch part

A quick learner says:
Is it possible to buy just the flat slide piece that is on top of the 26-111 latch? Thanks, Ken
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We only sell the complete latch.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)