tilt latch sets

A contractor from Long Island says:
Hi I am a return customer, I am looking for 3 sets of tilt latch sets with 2-5/16
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I can't make out what you have from this photo. Your tape measure is actually obscuring too much of the latch for me to be able to ID it. Can you show me a clearer photo of the latch by itself? Seeing it from the top and sides would be the most helpful.  I can then check our inventory to see if we have a match.

A contractor from Long Island says:
Hi Tom. Please see the attachment for the new picture, thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 80046673-B4C4-4104-AED3-751753DFC6C2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your tape measure is still obscuring most of the latch. I cannot see the top of the part, which is one of the most important details. 

For now, my tentative suggestion is the 26-393. Review its specs and see how well they compare.

Dimensions for 26-393
Dimensions for 26-393

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.