tilt latches for double hung windows

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,
I am in need of several tilt latches for double hung windows. It is an unbranded window and I do not have a part number (only the patent number appears); however, I do have a very informative photo attached as a PDF file. Do you have these parts? Thanks so much for your kind assistance!
Kind Regards
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience! We are still looking for a good match, though I would like you to confirm a few dimensions, if you can. I would like you to confirm the distance between the holes (center to center), the total length of the housing, and the total width of the housing. We may have found something similar but it is just a little off from your own measurements with a 2-7/16" hole spacing, 3-11/16" housing length, and 1-3/32" housing width.
A quick learner from ROCKVILLE, MD says:
Thanks so much for your kind help Tom! I confirm that the measurements in last photo are accurate (3-1/2" overall length that fits into groove in window--there's a flange of about 1/16" surrounding latch that doesn't fit into groove, so I dismiss it; 2-9/16" center-of-hole to center-of-hole; 1" width--that goes into notch on window--again the flange story). I might be able to "work around/modify" your latch to fit.....but the overall length (difference of 7/16" inch!) may be an issue. If the distance between the hole nearest latch and end of housing is close to 11/16"...then it just might work! Two questions:

1) do you have a schematic of the item you suggested?
2) what is the minimum order required, so I can test item, then order the full quantity I need if I successfully jimmy the system?

THANKS TOM!!!
Profile picture of Tom
Great, thanks. We are bringing something in that may work for you and hope to have it soon. I will let you know when we add it to our catalog!
Profile picture of Tom
Please see our new 26-439 and let me know if this is a good match.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.