Replacement for an interior latch

A contractor from Belmont says:
Looking for this part. It is not surface mounted like most I see on your website but is located inside the sash of the window. It looks similar to some that are surface mounted. Do you have any suggestions?
User submitted photo of internal tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting.

This piece looks like the inside lever removed from a full latch casing. You said you removed this from your sash; is there perhaps a latch casing still screwed into your window? That would help us identify what you need.
A quick learner says:
The manufacture of the window used the actual frame of the window to conceal this part. You remove the entire top piece of the window sash to access this piece. The spring has a small plastic retainer which fits in a hole in the window sash. So basically the window sash acts as the "casing" for this latch piece.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, we are unable to find this inside latch. When we come upon a problem like this, we usually remove the old latch and install a new outside top latch. Please take a look at our 26-344 Top Tilt Latch, or our 26-228 and 26-229.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at