tilt replacement window latch

A handy person from Union, NJ says:
Latch or keeper on a tilt out replacement window. it hold the window in place.
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure! Look at our 26-266 and 26-267 and see if these could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)