tilt window latch replacement

A home owner from king of prussia says:
I have vinyl double pane clear glass tilt windows in my house. Some of the tilt windown latches are broken. how should I decide which tilt latch size do I need to replace the old one? 26393 or 26393B or any other. Please help.
Thank You.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tilt window latch.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I suspect this might be our 26-243 and 26-244 Tilt latches, but you'll need to remove them and compare to confirm. 

A handy person from Franklin TN says:
I have a single hung window and moisture has gotten in between the fixed dual pane. I need a replacement fixed pane with the jamb between the glass. I have attached images of the tag found on the window and of the window pane. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230924_122140.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230925_124729.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, once moisture begins to build up between the panes, you will need to have the glass replaced. That's not a service that we provide, though. I suggest contacting a local glass shop for assistance.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.