tilt window spring on right side of window

A quick learner from Blacksburg VA says:
I can only see the following #'s & name on the window Swiggle seal
ODW-12-01

I do not know what brand window it is, all I know is it is a tilt in vinyl replacement.
Coil assembly
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 15-150S spring cover and 15-148 bumper. For the coil spring, see our 1/2" wide Series 160 balance. You will need the number printed on the old spring to determine the best Series 160 option.
A quick learner from Right side of window says:
I still need the piece that the ear fits into from the window itself possibly what you all call the pivot shoe.
Does all of this come in one piece, the balance the rubber piece, the pivot shoe and the spring cover?

The #'s on the spring balance appear to be either a 5 31" or an S 31", then another # below these appears to be a 2208.
I would need 2 of these along with one each of the above pieces unless it all comes in one piece then all I would need would be the entire piece and a total of 2 springs
A quick learner from Blacksburg VA says:
Here are the pictures of the left side of the window and the right side where nothing is, is the part that I need and have sent recent pictures of. The other photos are of the window that has all the parts on it.
coil
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what pivot shoe you have. It might be our 15-111, but I can't see yours in your pictures. Please compare our 15-111 to yours and see if they match. If not, we'll need a photo of it out of the window. We will also need to know its thickness and width.

All pieces named are sold separately. You really only need to replace what's broken. There's no reason you can't reuse undamaged hardware.

As for your 1/2" wide spring, we believe you need the S160-5. This can support 5 pounds per spring, so if you have one spring on each side of the window that'd be 10 pounds of support.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.