tilt windows balance

A quick learner from Florida says:

Hi my name is Christian and I need your HELP here is the picture of the balance for a tilt windows. Hope you can help me to find a replacement for it it is 26" long I need only 2. PS Thanks for my last order all was prefect.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sprins2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring5.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the metal clip attached to the bottom of your balance is no longer available but we do offer a balance that you could use as a replacement but it would need to be a custom order. You would also need to reuse your bottom clips and attach them to the new balances. 

Please note that our balances would come with the 15-230 T-lock shoe attached to the bottom of the metal channel, which you would remove to attach your original clip in its place. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.