top glider for a kitchen drawer

A home owner from Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico says:
The drawer has bottom gliders on each side. The top glider broke. The bracket, which attaches to the back of the drawer is 2 1/2" long. It is shaped like a clamp, with the top section measuring 1/2", which is the width of the back panel of the cabinet. The wheel is elevated slightly above the clamp section and measures 3/4". The wheel slides into a metal bar in the center of the drawer opening.
User submitted a photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you should consider our 32-038. It doesn't have a clamp, but it may still work. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)