top piece for wardrobe sliding door

A handy person from 95070 says:
HI I am looking for a plastic glider piece for the op of a wardrobe door. The wardrobe sliding bypass door actually sits on rollers, but he guides up top just ride in a channel that gently guides the door withotu rolling on anything. when looked at from the side it looks like a t with the bottom of the T sitting in a hole anbd the top part of the t being a guide. This picture is taken from the top of the door looking down toward the floor. the screw is only for the frame of the door and doesnt do anything for the guide.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Richard. I'm not sure if we have anything like this, though it certainly seems familiar. Could the pictured part be damaged, by any chance? If so, is there any way we can see a whole version? Could you also show us a couple pictures from different angles? Finally, please give me your measurements. Thanks!
A handy person from Saratoga, CA says:
OK the measurements are that it fits in a channel 1 1/4" across and it measures about 1 3/16 across , by about 1/2 " - the tag that fits the hole is a little longer . As you can see it looks like a 1 3/18" wide leter T in nylon. You can see examples of two of them in side by side tracks.
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
A professional from California says:
80-046 is what you are looking for.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree with the professional from California, our 80-046 looks like our closest match.
A handy person from saratoga, ca says:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)