top roller guide Stanley 00-5024 patent pending

A quick learner from New York says:
could you tell me your part number to order ? The original ones are made of plastic. Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

A few different parts come to mind with the part number you gave us. If you could send us a couple of photos showing the original hardware, I am sure we can point you in the right direction for a replacement. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for replying back with photos. Stanley has discontinued your roller, and it has been suggested to go with our 23-222C as a replacement. Look it over and see what you think. 

A quick learner from New York says:
Attaché please find pictures of the top rollers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2664A4C-FF98-41B5-A39C-7977B7B1BCBD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A682E4AF-5760-4447-AFE2-FAFC2277BDA5.jpeg
A home owner from NC says:
Is there a video showing how to replace these rollers?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that there isn't, but it's definitely something to consider for the future. In the meantime, replacement is fairly straightforward. I'll do my best to describe it. 

What you want to do is take the doors out of the frame and place them on a stable surface. To remove the rollers, you'll have to take a pair of needle nose pliers and firmly--but gently--work them out. These are hooked in, you see, and are generally in there pretty firmly. There's no secret to it, you just have to pop that hook out as best you can.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.