top sash guide

A quick learner from Mount Dora, Fl says:
HI,
I have a few broken of this plastic guide from My Binnings/Pan Am BIN-3 Single Pane Window.
Could you please let me know what the item is so I can order it. As you see one is broken and one is not.
Thanks so much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 8-22-19 at 5.42 PM (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 8-22-19 at 5.42 PM.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell a variety of top sash guides, but I'm not sure what to recommend. We'll need you to remove an undamaged version of your part from the window and show us a couple pictures of it by itself. Specifically, we need to see it from the front and then a second photo from the side. Think of it like a mug shot.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional photos. Take a look and see if our 18-042 top sash guide pair is a match for your guide. I do notice a great deal of similarities. We ask that you confirm our measurements are a match as well. 

A quick learner from Mount Dora, Fl says:
Thanks here are some more pics
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28F9BD37-FBCA-4768-82EC-77E0D1803B4E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C12134E5-18F8-49A9-ACDB-482D89C91C99.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FC354750-EF4B-49BE-9EDC-EABA188F7251.jpeg
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.