top sash guide

A home owner from California says:
hope you have the replacement part.?. At any rate,I have purchased channel balances from Swisco several times over the past 5 years. The depicted pictures are of the seemingly intact and functional guide from left side of the 22lb. window sash. The top sash guide on the right broke at the top which explains why the channel balance on the right popped through the top on the right side. There are no markings, names or numbers on the intact guide in the photos. Can you direct me to the specific replacement part on your website? hopefully, there is one. Thanks, Stuart
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1217.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1221.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1223.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1224.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1225.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think we can help with this one, yes. Based on what I see here I think our 18-166 is a good place to start. However, it will ultimately come down to dimensions. You can review ours below for reference. As long as these line up then you should be good to go!

Profile view of 18-166
Profile view of 18-166
Detail of 18-166
Detail of 18-166
A home owner from California says:
looks good as for match EXCEPT your 18-166 has oval screw hole. mine are simply small circle screw holes.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's fine, as long as the dimensions match then the 18-166 will work. The shape of the hole isn't really a big deal in this case.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.