top sash guide

A quick learner from Benicia, CA says:
I need one new top sash guide
Could it be the 18-200 listed in your catalog?

the balance in this window is just over 1/2 inch, probably actually nine sixteenths.

It's a 21" tall window that is 46" wide. The number on the balances say Nineteen ninety, but I've already replaced them new ones.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2303.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2304.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend fully removing an undamaged top sash guide from your window to compare to the dimensions shown on the 18-009 product page. If you notice any discrepancies, let us know your exact dimensions and we can go from there. Thank you!

A quick learner from Benicia, CA says:
Ok
I removed the top sash guide and the width is 5/8" but the tricky part seems to be the distance between the 2 screw holes. It's 1/2" and I can't find any choices on your site for one with that gap between the holes
It's a Viking metal window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2373.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The distance between the installation holes isn't a determining factor since only one screw is necessary for installation but it does look like the 18-009 that we recommended does have 1/2" spacing between the center of the installation holes. If you subtract the 3/16" space above the top hole from the 11/16" measurement shown below, you get 8/16", or 1/2". 

Detail of 18-009
Detail of 18-009

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.