top sash guide

A home owner from Florida says:
i have some of broken top sash guide , i am attaching pictures. do you have the same parts or the matching one . thank you
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you might have the older style Kinco top sash guide. We have the newer style, our 18-166. Check it out and let me know if you can use this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)