top sash guide for kinco windows

A quick learner from Jacksonville says:
please review the pics attached, I have a top sash piece that I think is 18-044, I know the windows are kinco.. I got some replacements from them before they left Jacksonville. I am looking for the piece that goes on teh bottom of the rod, in the pics. there is also 2 pics of each side where about 2 inches from teh bottom there is another plastic piece, one side is missing and the other is not.. Please let me know what you can tell me and thanks.> Bill.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bill. I'm afraid that I cannot identify your top sash guide based on these images alone. I'd have to see it fully removed from the sash and with detailed dimensions. In the meantime, since your window is Kinco, I think that you should consider either our 18-044 or 18-166.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)