top tilt window latch

Home Owner from Farmington NM
Jan 29, 2013 12:31 pm
I have a latch that looks like part # 26-079 but my dimensions are 2 5/16" overall length with 1 13/16" screw holes. Any chance you might carry something like that? Thanks.
7 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jan 29, 2013 3:23 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for posting! 1-13/16" is an odd size for screw hole spacing. Are you sure that's accurate? If so, could we see some pictures of your tilt latches? That would be a big help in our search for a replacement.
Home Owner from Farmington NM
Jan 29, 2013 4:39 pm
Thanks for your response. The 3rd pic is the only sticker on the window frame. We appreciate your time.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Rise Sash 2" Minimum To Tilt, AAMA Certificate Program SERIES: 5AO, NWWDA 101/I.S. 2-97, H-R30-95x77 (Mull), MFR CODE: BB-2
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jan 31, 2013 1:25 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for the images! That helps clears things up, though it's a bit difficult to be sure with a damaged latch. Now that I look at it, though, I think it might be corner type tilt latch. Could I see one that is undamaged?
Home Owner from Farmington,NM
Feb 8, 2013 6:56 pm
Sorry, we've been out of town. Here are pics of complete unit.
User submitted photos of window tilt latch.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Feb 14, 2013 9:16 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, the closest possible match we could find to this latch is our 26-337, which has 2" hole center spacing. Is there any way you can make this work?
Home Owner from tucson az
Jun 10, 2014 3:31 pm
i have the same problem. can you tell me if part 26-337 worked
Home Owner from Alamogordo
Sep 21, 2014 5:41 pm
Same problem here.
If it worked I'd like to order a couple...
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts