track identification

A handy person from california says:
Hi this track uses all the parts i already ordered but it is pretty beat up. can you identify this track for replacement /

It uses pin cap 21-108
User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this track is no longer available, however I do have an idea for a substitute. You could consider our 21-401, 21-402, 21-403, or 21-404 bi fold track (depending on size), in addition to one new 21-002 pivot pin and three 21-044, two as guides and one as a top pivot pin. What do you think of this solution?
A quick learner says:
If i cant resuscitate the guide rail through judicious whacking with a 20 pound sledge- then perhaps its time to consider a new rail system :-)
Profile picture of Paul
Ha! Nothing beats good old fashioned elbow grease. Let me know how it works out, or whether my suggestions above won't work. I'd be happy to look into the possibility of alternate solutions.
A handy person from California says:
I think with all the pins etc you have shown me - If i need to replace tracks and pivots it should be relatively easy to do. I do notice that my current pivots are all steel with no nylon cap - so a complete replacement of pivots, tracks etc would be needed- I have graduated down to the 2 lb singlejack for the fine repair work - haha thanks again for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Always happy to be of service. Let us know how it goes!
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.