trim identification requested

A quick learner from carson city nevada says:
can you tell me where to get this plastic trim or a near equivalent? Looks like black PVC, its not rubber. It slots into a groove around the glass in an aluminum frame window installed about 1995. thank you.
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 55-195-6 glazing bead. Could this be what you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)