truth replacement operators

A quick learner from north dakota says:
i just recently bought a house and had (2) windows that has these type levered handle on them (1) in the bathroom that has the broken handle on it, one in living room that still works and just wondering if u have another model that i could buy and replace. i have included all the info that i could find on the broken one
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo_00005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Photo_00006.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello. We'd like for you to start with taking a look at our 39-037 and 39-069 operator. Carefully review the measurements and see if either one of these would work for you. 

A home owner from Maryland says:
my crank only measures 18.5 in lieu of 20.5.
Can this be replaced?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9111.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9112.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9113.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have an operator in that size. How wide is the sash? Would you be able to still use our 20-1/2" part?

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.