trying to find replacement balanceres for single hung tilt window

A contractor from CA says:
trying to find replacement balanceres for single hung tilt window code on part is 29 7 1180 cmc
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I think our S770-30 channel balance can work for you, however it might have to be specially made because of your stamp. Can you just confirm the exact weight of the sash? Can you also confirm the length of the metal channel? Finally, how many did you need?

Concerning that pivot shoe, can you show me an undamaged version of it? Can you also tell me its width and thickness?

I will have to go back and weigh the sash and get photo of pivot shoe.
Photos of pivot shoe attached. Sash weighs 27 lbs.
balance tube is 30 " inches long . we will need (4) and we will also need (4) of the tilt wash assist mechanism's in the attached photo.
code on tube is 29 7 I 1 8 0

Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh, great. This won't have to be specially made, then. I recommend our S770-30 channel balance with a 30D stamp option. This should be perfect for your sash weight.

As for the pivot shoe, it looks like our 15-210. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for your help Tom!
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.