trying to locate plastic guides for drawers

A home owner from mn says:
I am looking for the plastic guides in my dresser that fit into a groove on the outside bottom edges of the dresser drawer and guide the drawers into the dresser straight. I have attatched a photo. The dresser is a Dillingham Esprit.
User submitted a photo of a drawer guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact match for these drawer guides, but please see our 32-083 and 32-114 corner drawer glides. Could you use either of these as replacements?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)