Screw Hole Location of tub master 10-137 roller assembly

A quick learner from new jersey says:
does the screw that secures the roller ssembley to the panel or frame located on the small platform below the roller??????cant tell by the picture...it looks like in screws in from the front of the small platform....I need the screw hole on top of the platfomr below the rooler....Thanks Don Z
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Don. The screw hole for the 10-137 Tub-Master Bi-Passing Shower Door Wheel Assembly is located in the center of the base. I have pointed it out in the image below.

A SWISCO example of where the 10-137

If your screw hole is not in that location, could you perhaps take a few pictures of your own hardware for me to look at? This will help us locate a possible replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.