tube balances & corresponding pivot bar & shoe

A professional from Appleton, WI says:
I have multiple tube balances to replace and there are also a few broken pivot bars and shoes. I found the tube balances on your site (series 600); however, I cannot find the bars or shoes. I was not able to remove a shoe to measure it. If I locate the correct cam I will merely order some of every size to ensure I have a size that works. I also could not find the reversible pivot bar on your site, but I have sourced them elsewhere. Any help identifying and sourcing this shoe would be appreciated.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The pivot bar looks like our 26-218, but I'm not sure about the shoe. We will need the width and thickness so that we can confirm a match. That is really the only way to identify this kind of hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)