tubmaster part Z97.1-71

A quick learner from AL says:

I am looking for the plastic L shaped parts that goes on the handle of the folding doors. Thanks! Marilyn , 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1684.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Marilyn,

Unfortunately, most Tub Master parts have been discontinued over the years with the exception of our 10-134 wheel assembly for folding doors and 10-137 used on bi-pass doors. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)