two piece hnadle/lockset

A home owner from CA says:
I need to replace this two piece mortise handle/lockset on a glass sliding door.

Any ideas
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door 1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like Andersen hardware. For the lockset, see our 82-037 . I am afraid we don't have that exact pull style, but depending on the hole spacing either our 88-013 & 88-014 or 88-019 & 88-020 could work for you. For new thumb latches, see either our 82-043 or 82-241 , depending on the style preferred. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at