type of drawer glide

A home owner from Indiana says:
Over the years, many of these glides (see photo) installed in my dresser on each of each drawer have cracked off around where they are screwed in. The part seems to doing the same function as your Drawer Disc Roller With Standard Base, Product Code: 32-011. I'd like to find replacements if possible. If I can't, any reason I can't replace them with the Drawer Disc Roller? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20181126_16_54_12_Pro.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think our 32-011 could work well for you if you have the room for it. Look over our dimensions and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)