under drawer slider connecter

A home owner from Waukesha, WI says:
seeking replacement part - this is placed underneath the drawer in the most forward position on your left side when facing the drawer. This connects the slider to the pullout drawer. No specific numbers to identify the part but does have "G*" marking (See IMG_0381.jpg)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0380.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0381.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

These devices remind me of our 32-336 Locking Kit. Take a look and see if you think these devices could work as replacements. 

A home owner from Waukesha, WI says:
Perfect - I checked the measurements provided on the site picture and it's a match. Placed my order with extras for future use. Thanks so much. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, and let us know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.