under the door sweep

A handy person from Summerfield Florida says:
I am looking for a door sweep that will fit under a standard size front door(36 inches long and 1 3/4 inches wide). I have attached 2 pictures of the old sweep i removed and a picture of the bottom of the door. The space between the 2 ridges that keep it in place measures approximately 1 1/4 inches. Unfortunately this is not a typical sweep. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0560.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0558.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0557.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have a bottom door sweep with a kerf spacing of 1-1/4". You may want to opt for something like our 58-176. I like to use this because it just wraps around the bottom of the door and installs on the sides with screws. Since it doesn't rely on any specific kerf spacing, it can work on just about any door. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.