unigrass 6600 for thin back cabinet wall

A quick learner from new york says:
Hello, I am looking for left and right replacement mounting brackets, I am not able to screw bracket into back wall as it is press wood and to thin, I am looking for press in pin design. thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0413200955_Burst01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0413200955a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0413200955b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0413200955c.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Looks like you have the old Merillat drawer socket. I'm afraid we aren't able to supply this exact part anymore, as it's been discontinued for a long time. In fact, most drawer sockets with plugs in the back aren't made anymore. This style has fallen out style in favor of sockets that screw or staple to the back.

You mention that the back wall of your drawer is too thin, which is very common. In order to get any of our products to work, such as the 32-119 (which is what we usually recommend), then you will need to fortify the back wall of your cabinet with a piece of wood to allow screws to install. 

I recommend watching the video below. This features a different drawer system than what you have but we do go over how to fortify the back wall. It should be helpful to you.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.