unknown brand ext screen door- hinges splitting in half

A quick learner from mapleton, Oregon says:
Original owner of the house may have installed the frame/door off-square. It is at least 12 years or older
I hope you have 3 of these hinges in stock, as that door is barely holding on. I know all three are needed to
open and close without stressing the hinges excessively.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageZUiPgx.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagex2ST4k.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageeRZASf.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagek30YOL.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DEBA98F3-7427-42A4-B0AB-6F5734C4A861.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

We only carry one style of hinge which is the 40-153. We cannot guarantee a direct match, but please review the style and dimensions to see if you think this style could work for your door! We also carry the 40-165 hinge pin repair kit. Take a look and let us know what you think! 

A quick learner from mapleton, Oregon says:
Thank you for your fast response! I think this Larson SD Hinge might fit in place of the nearly-failed hinges I have now.
I have second storm door of the same design (but has not failed yet -rarely used door), so I will order 5 of the Larson 40-153 hinges. I also will replace the door sweep with the standard 36 inch one that is listed as well.
Again, thank you so much for your fast and accurate reply!
Barry
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

No problem! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions and how you make out with your repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.