unknown window balance

A quick learner from Naples, Florida says:
I ordered some replacement window balance springs from you a while back and repaired some of my windows. Now I'm trying to help a neighbor but he has different windows and different balances, and I can't find a reference to the parts. The two photos above are the top and bottom ends. The only identification on the channel is US 27E. The measurement of the channel end to end is 28". It is 1/2" deep and 5/8" wide. Any help you can provide is appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190902_172108.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190902_172117.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This channel balance looks like it might be our S770-28. Your stamp code is from an older rating system for this balance; the safest thing to do would be to weigh your window sash. You can then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed alongside each stamp option on the product page. If you need to replace the pivot shoe, please give us the width and thickness of the shoe, and we'll try and find the proper match. Many thanks.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.