unknown window top sash replacement

A quick learner from Coldwater, Ohio says:
I need help identifying the top sash replacement part on my window. The windows were already in the house and there are no labels as to what brand they are. They are non-tilt. The part needs to be 1" over the top. The sides come up almost wing-like. The screw hole is 5/16" from the top to the center. The box enclosin the screw hole is 9/16" wide.

the length from the top to the angle bottom portio is 1-5/8". The top is offset so I'm assuming they are a right and left set. I have attached pictures so I hope it helps! Thanks for your time!

User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
A quick learner from Coldwater, Ohio says:
also the length of the top part is 1-3/16"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 18-107. Check it out and let me know if you agree
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)