upper balance screw retainer

A contractor from Pine Beach says:
I need one of the plastic clips that goes into the square hole in the window frame that the top balance screw goes into. Not sure if I see what I need online here.

It's a little, maybe 1/4" x 1/4" square hole punched into the window frame side, that is supposed to have a clip with a round hole in the middle, that the screw that holds the top of the balance, goes into.

I dont know how to better describe it. And really dont see how a picture could help. One side of the window still has the clip, the other side, the clip broke in half and fell down into the void.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! Thanks for the images. Take a look at our 26-200 and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)