upper clip for pella screen window

A handy person says:
Recently bought 70-220. Clip is too wide and too short. Any other sizes available?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200714_174856.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this is the only size that we know of. Pella rarely makes the same part in different ways, at least not in my experience. Can you tell me the exact dimensions of your original?

A handy person says:
The height is 3/4", the width is 1 1/4" and depth is about7/16" but fastener does not protrude as much, making it a shallower screen clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't have another version of this clip. Truth be told, I don't think another version exists. The dimensions you gave us are identical to the clip we carry, and from what I can see Pella only makes this. I don't see any evidence that they made an alternate version. 

If you are sure that your clip is different, then it may be something that hasn't been made in a long time. It's also possible Pella changed the design slightly and didn't tell anyone, which is something that happens in this industry. However, most companies don't do that unless the new design is interchangeable with the original. 

Either way, we don't have another version of this clip. From everything I can see, the 70-220 is the only type made.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.