upper window sash stop

A contractor from laguna hills, ca says:
I am supplying a picture for your help identifying the upper guide on a window, the balancer i bought was a 3330,
User submitted a photo of upper window sash stop.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our Discussion Board. Please see our 18-012 Aluminum Top Sash Guide and compare it to your own hardware. Do you think this will work?
A contractor from Laguna hills, ca says:
It looks perfect except for the little what I will call a hook on the bottom. Is that part of the window frame?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you look at the side view of our 18-012, you will see that as the balance slides up to the sash clip, it passes over a small "hill." That serves the same purpose as the "hook" on the lower part of your top sash guide.
A quick learner says:
Thanks so much Paul, I will get those on order. I appreciate your feedback.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.