upper and lower window backets

A handy person from Hampton, NH 03842 says:
I need to replace the upper and lower TRUTH window brackets that are rusted out and one is broken. Paradigm Windows installed the Windows in 2007. The window tag spec. plate is shown on Photo.5618 attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5619.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5622.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5623.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5618.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5629.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you need new hinges for your casement window. If so, the 36-004-14 should work well. Since it's stainless steel, corrosion won't be an issue. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to your part. Thanks for posting. 

Hi Tom,

Thanks for getting right back to me.

By chance would you have the top hindes as well?

Best Regards,

Rob 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The 36-004-14 includes two hinges, one to secure the top and the other to secure the bottom of the sash to the window sill. 

Hi Tom,

The lower hinges I ordered (36-004-14) went right on thanks much for your help!

The top ones will go next and I would like to purchase them as well. Do you have a part number for the top hinges?

Best Regards,

Rob Palermo

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

As Casey mentioned in our most recent response, the 36-004-14 comes with a hinge for the top and bottom of the sash. See the video below that shows where our hinges should install. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.