us patent 3.041.657

A quick learner from Maine says:
I ordered 8 of part 23-047. The roller is flat not round like the old one. Can help with the proper match or remedy ? Fits to tight in track.

Brad
User submitted photos of drawer rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Brad. Sorry to hear our 23-047 didn't work for you. I think I see the problem, though. The 23-047 has a flat-edged wheel, while it seems yours has an round-edged wheel. I'm afraid we don't have a match for our 23-047 with a round edge. You may be able to use our 23-012, but I'm not sure if that will work or not. Do you think you could get that to fit?
A quick learner from Maine says:
I notice that other people who purchased 23-047 also ordered 10-102 a round shower door wheel. Is this a remedy ?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It could possibly work, but I'm not sure. I still think our 23-012 is the best option we can carry. I cannot guarantee that it will work, but it's worth considering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.