verify my $.02

A handy person from Massachusetts says:
I ordered 3 #39-061 which do not fit my application. I did not look closely enough at the specs and will be returning them. I think I need 3) #39-025 instead. I did not see part 39-025 available in mill (silver). Could you verify #39-025 match the photos I have attached? Lastly, is 39-025 available in mill (silver). I saw only white and bronze as available color options. Thanks. Scott
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swico2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco1.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear the 39-061 didn't work out for you. Based on these photos I agree, the 39-025 seems to be our best match. This handle set has a 10-24 thread bushing at the end of the link arm. The link arm style seems to be similar to yours, and the hole pattern on the top and bottom tabs seems right. Unfortunately this operator only comes in white and dark bronze. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

A handy person from Massachusetts says:
Thanks for the help Bob. I will order 3) #39-025. I will advise as to their fitment.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.