vertical keeper for 90-021

A home owner from USA says:
I recently bought 90-021 window lock 1 1/2" o.c. and now require the matching vertical keeper for 1 1/4" o.c.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Normally, the 90-021 lock uses our 90-108 keeper. I don't believe we have a keeper that can work with this lock that also has a 1-1/4" hole spacing. Could you use our 90-108?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)