Need replacement balances, do not have originals

A quick learner from Valley Springs says:
I have a customer that has non tilt vertical slide window 1/2 channel the window slide measures 21 1/2 x 16 5/8 , the overall window is 22x34. The channel balances are gone. Don't have parts to compare. Hera is a picture of the window attachment.
A customer submitted photo of top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The top sash guide appears very similar to our 18-171, but unfortunately that is not enough information to determine what balance your window needs. Does your customer have the same kind of window in another room so that we can see what the balance looks like? Also, can you get me the approximate height of the glass in the window sash?
16 inches sorry it took so long
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the information. However, we also need to identify the balance Series. Unfortunately, seeing the top sash guide is not enough to go by. Are there any identical windows in the house whose balances you can show us?
Sorry it took so long to get back. The window glass is 13- 5/8 x 18-3/8. The over all frame is 16-1/8x22. The part for the ends match 19-002 and 15-004 appears to be 350 series ,I just don't know how long.
Hi. After measuring there aren't any wind the same length in my house to compare them to. Any suggestions?
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.