viking window Single hung balance spring replacement

A handy person says:
I would like to know which balance spring to buy to replace this one. The number is 2220T. 23"long.

I will send four more pictures .
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I see your top attachment has wings, while your bottom does not. However, I believe that Viking window balances can use both top and bottom balance fittings with wings. So I recommend you look at our S385-23 with a 2220 option. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)