vintage 1963 aluminum frame sliding windows

A quick learner from California says:
Looking for the concaved wheel and housing. Don't have photo, however looking at your site the housing looks a lot like the Capitol 87-115, however mine has a flange on one end that has a snap in pin that fits in a hole on the upper right edge.

I need 8 of them.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 87-115 is likely our closest match, but if the configuration is different enough I'm afraid it likely won't work for you. Sliding window hardware can be very tricky to replace, since dimensions on replacements have to be exact. If you want to be safe, send us a picture of the old roller and I'll see if we have anything closer. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.