vinyl beading for window

A quick learner from San Antonio, TX area says:
I have been unable to find yes take killer vinyl beading pattern. The color is beige and the dimensions are shown in the third figure. I don't know the manufacturer of the windows, but I hope that you have some beading that will fit. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0158.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0157.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0153.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I have seen this glazing bead before but, unfortunately, we have been unable to find an exact match through any of our suppliers. Do you happen to know if this is an Andersen or Marvin brand window? 

In the meantime, take a look at the 55-301 used on Andersen windows with 5/8" thick insulated glass to see if this might work for your application. Thank you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.