vinyl glazing

A handy person from Arvada Co says:
looking for glazing or a tool that would install glazing in channel. #55-197 is the glazing that matches what is installed in the bottom of my sliding glass door.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid there isn't any tool made to roll in vinyl glazing. Glaziers just use their hands. When installing vinyl snap in, we always start at the bottom. Some manufacturers built a ledge for the glass to rest on that makes a space so you can slide the snap in under the glass. If not, you can set the glass in the open framed with a small vinyl shim to raise the glass slightly so you can slide the snap in under the glass.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)