vinyl glazing bead

A contractor from 23430 says:
I am looking for replacement vinyl glazing bead for a Hurd casement window. It is a wood window with vinyl "L" style glazing beads on the exterior. The face of the bead is 11/16 wide. I cannot get a large enough piece out to measure the depth on that leg.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't say for sure what you need. Our 55-175 is made for Hurd windows. Could this be what you need? If not. We will need to see a shot of the end profile, whole and undamaged. We will also need detailed dimensions.

That would probably work since it's designed for Hurd windows. The glass units are 1" in thickness so that works out on the bead dimensions as well. Unfortunately, I cannot salvage any or the current bead. Do you happed to offer a set or samples of your glazing beads?
Profile picture of Tom

We are unfortunately not able to provide samples of the 55-175 at this time. If you are not able to get a hole of an undamaged version of your original, then there is no way to guarantee if my suggestion will work. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Could you provide pricing of the piece you suggested?
Profile picture of Tom

You can see a detailed price breakdown on the store page I linked to in my two prior posts here. That includes quantity discounts.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.