vinyl glazing stop

A contractor from Merrimack, NH says:
I have a vinyl glazing stop like your 55-175. It is 1 3/8" on the leg side and 11/16" on the face side. Should be a Hurd window stop for 1" glazing. Do you have them available? Cost?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure this is the same kind of glazing you have? The 55-175 is the only one we have for Hurd windows. Could I see a few pictures of your sample? That may help us find a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)